Thursday, October 8, 2009

Holy Crap!!

In exactly three months and 12 hours I will be in the San Francisco airport waiting to board my plane to India. Mon Dieu!!

My feelings about going to India have become much more complex. When I talk with people about my trip, I get excited and can't wait to leave. But when I'm alone in my room and think about the fact that I am actually leaving and all the stuff I need to do before January 9th I start to freak out. Then, when my thoughts lead to money, I go into a full-blown panic attack. I start wondering if this is really a good idea. I know it will be a wonderful experience but I can't help but think that I can't do it. I'm the type of person who has terrible buyer's remorse. Before and immediately after any big purchase or big decision I start having second thoughts. I wonder if I made the right decision. I'm almost always happy with my choice, but there is always some initial hesitation.

As the days count down there will be more to say and more posts (finally). Until then, bon voyage.

Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment