Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome

اهلاً وَ سَهلاً


Welcome everyone!!! I am Erika and I am leaving America. I am a student at Seattle University and next year I am planning on spending a semester in Meknes, Morocco and a semester in Bangalore, India. I knew I wanted to write a blog after leaving, but I've decided to start early. For one, I just really don't want to wait until September to start writing and I don't have any other topics to write about. Also, I thought it would be interesting to write about my entire experience studying abroad. For any of you who have never studied or traveled abroad before, it is a long process. There are a lot of steps and a lot of emotions behind the entire process. So, I want to share my experience with all of you from the very beginning. The excitement, the applications, the panic attacks, the culture shock, and everything else that might come my way. Hopefully my journey will inspire some of you to travel abroad and give you all some advice along the way! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. OMFG! I just realized both you AND Julie will be gone ALL of next year!!!! HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE!!?!?! This is so sad :'(. But at least you're following your dream. AND you'll be staying in two completely different countries on two different continents!!! SO COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete